|1||Nije Teško Kad Se Mora|
|2||Najbolje Što Znam|
|3||Novi Zvuk U Gradu|
|5||A Šta Bi Bilo Da Sam Ja Odustala Od Svog Sna|
|7||Ako Stanemo Tu|
|8||Vreme Protiv Čoveka|
|10||Sve Iz Početka|
|none||Artan Lili||Artan Lili (12xFile, MP3, Album, 320)||Lampshade Media||none||Serbia||2015|
- Backing Vocals, Drums – Marko Ajković
- Backing Vocals, Electric Guitar – Dragan Knežević
- Keyboards – Luna Škopelja (tracks: B5)
- Mixed By – Nenad Trifunovski Tripe, Petar Rudić
- Percussion – Feđa Franklin (tracks: B1)
- Photography – Draško Babić Kabara
- Photography By – Romana Slačala
- Recorded By – Prof. Darko Stanković, Davor Sopić, Ivan Skopulovič, Petar Rudić
- Timpani – Boško Mijušković (tracks: B1)
- Vocals – Elena Šever (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B4, B6), Tanja Novaković (tracks: A6), Zoja Borovčanin (tracks: A2)
- Vocals, Bass Guitar – Bojan Slačala
- Vocals, Tambourine [Daire] – Romana Slačala
Songs A1 to A3,A5,B4,B6 recorded at Studio Akademija Umetnosti, Studio 22 Bigz, and at Ajković's crib at Belgrade, December 2013. Recorded by: Prof. Darko Stanković, Davor Sopić, Ivan Skopulovič.
MIX Nenad Trifunovski Tripe, Skoplje, januar-februar 2014.
Songs B1 to B3, B5 recorded at Studio P3, ATTIC studios i Studio Destilerija, Belgrade, may-novembar 2014. Recorded by: Ivan Petrović, Mićun Jauković, Petar Rudić.
MIX Petar Rudić
Song A4 recorded at Studio VETŠ, Belgrade, april 2015. Recorded by: Prof. Dragan Novković.
MIX Petar Rudić
Song A6 recorded at Studio 22 BIGZ, Belgrade, novembar 2012. Recorded by Davor Sopić.
MIX Davor Šopić
Insert with lyrics & credits.
Includes download code for digital version of the album.
- Barcode: 9 788686 451453
- Other (ISBN): 978-86-86451-45-3
- Other (COBISS.SR): COBISS.SR-ID 218594572
- Rights Society: SOKOJ
- Matrix / Runout (A): LP0009 A MPO ˍSSIˉ ~~
- Matrix / Runout (B): LP0009 B MPO ˍSSIˉ ~~
Artan Lili, Belgrade, Serbia. Noise-pop band iz Beograda. WEB: . Contact Artan Lili on Messenger. See actions taken by the people who manage and post content. Page created 19 May 2013. Artan Lili. Belgrade, Serbia. Bojan Slačala bas i vokal, Marko Ajković bubanj, Ivan Skopulovič gitara i Romana Slačala vokal, daire. Artan Lili, 2019. Artan Lili Q&A. More Artan Lili albums. NEW DEAL. Listen to music from Artan Lili like Ako stanemo tu, Nije svejedno & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Artan Lili. 12 listeners. Play album. Skip to YouTube is the debut album by violinistvocalist Lili Haydn. It was released in 1997 by Atlantic Records. Stranger Lili Haydn, Matt Sherrod, Lotus Weinstock 4:58. Someday Haydn, Glen Ballard 4:01. Real Haydn, Sherrod 4:04. Salome Haydn, Corky James 3:05. Take Somebody Home Haydn, Peter Rafelson 4:37. Failthful One Haydn, Jeffrey Connor 4:30. Baby Haydn, James 5:27. Mama Haydn 5:03. Daddy Haydn 4:56. Wants Deep Haydn 6:25. vocals, Violin - Lili Haydn. Cello - Gerri Sutyak. Artan Lili was founded in 2013. The bands lineup was a trio at first including Bojan Slačala bass guitar and vocals, Marko Ajković drums and Tanja Novaković vocals. Their first single Džoni was recorded with producer Davor Sopić and was classified as noise-pop by music journalist Aleksandar Pavlić then Popboks. At that time, with the combiantion of circumstances, the sole members of the band Slačala and Ajković were joined by Dragan Knežević guitar and Elena Šever vocals. Посмотреть сведения об участниках альбома, рецензии, композиции и приобрести альбом 2020 Super Jewel Box CD от Artan LiliNew Deal на which songs from which albums Artan Lili played in 2019. Artan Lili Albums by year: 2019