|2||Johnny, I Hardly Knew Ya|
Arranged By – Dropkick MurphysWritten-By – Traditional
Written-By – P. Lynott
|5||Famous For Nothing||2:47|
Arranged By – Dropkick MurphysLyrics By – Dropkick MurphysWritten-By – Traditional
|7||Vices And Virtues||2:12|
Arranged By – Dropkick MurphysLyrics By – Dropkick MurphysVocals [Guest] – Ronnie Drew, Spider StacyWritten-By – Traditional
|9||(F)lannigan's Ball / Boys On The Docks||7:43|
|12||Echoes On "A" Street (Germann Version)||3:18|
|13||I'll Begin Again||2:38|
|14||Echoes On "A" Street|
Backing Vocals – Danny Lynch, Mark Carey
Backing Vocals – Danny Lynch, Mark CareyBagpipes [Additional] – Kenny Tallent
|17||The State Of Massachusetts|
Guitar [Additional] – Rick Barton
|18||Loyal To No One||2:25|
|BB001-2||Dropkick Murphys||The Meanest Of Times (CD, Album, Dig)||Born & Bred Records||BB001-2||US||2007|
|COOKCD433-CDR||Dropkick Murphys||The Meanest Of Times (CDr, Album, Promo)||Cooking Vinyl||COOKCD433-CDR||Europe||2007|
|MR 3051-2||Dropkick Murphys||The Meanest Of Times (CD, Album)||Moon Records||MR 3051-2||Ukraine||2007|
|WINE-0012||Dropkick Murphys||The Meanest Of Times (CD, Album)||Solitary Man Records||WINE-0012||Japan||2007|
|COOKCD433||Dropkick Murphys||The Meanest Of Times (CD, Album, Dig)||Cooking Vinyl, Born & Bred Records||COOKCD433||Europe||2007|
- Arranged By [String Arrangement And Organisation] – Halley Feaster
- Art Direction – Joseph Gloosian
- Artwork [Digital Artist] – Chris Rioux
- Artwork [Eagle Illustration] – Uncle
- Bagpipes – Scruffy Wallace
- Cello – Keith Dickerhofe, Mike Calabrese
- Double Bass – Jeni Magaña
- Drums, Backing Vocals – Matt Kelly
- Edited By – Eric Baird
- Engineer – Jim "The Hammer" Siegel
- Engineer [Additional Recordings] – Kris Smith, Matt Tahaney
- Engineer [Additional Vocals, Assistant] – Ray Jeffrey, Tommy Hayes
- Engineer [Additional Vocals] – Dave Slevin
- Engineer [Assistant] – Dave Siegel
- Engineer [Second Engineer] – Ray Jeffrey
- Guitar, Accordion, Banjo, Backing Vocals – Marc Orrell
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – James Lynch
- Layout – Joseph Gloosian
- Management – Dianne Meyer
- Mandolin, Accordion, Banjo, Tin Whistle, Acoustic Guitar, Backing Vocals – Tim Brennan
- Mastered By – Eric Baird (tracks: 1 to 15), Nick Zampiello
- Mixed By – Jim "The Hammer" Siegel
- Other [Drunken Jackass] – Save "Sandbagger" Keville
- Other [Equipment Rental] – Scott Riebling
- Photography [Assistant] – Tim "High Society" Brett
- Photography By – Kerry Brett Hurley
- Photography By [Live Footage Photography And Video Editing] – Greyson Welch
- Photography By [Studio] – John Cohan
- Recorded By [Demos] – Ray Jeffrey
- Sampler – Eric Baird
- Sequenced By – Eric Baird
- Technician [Drum] – John Cohan
- Violin – Andy Reiner, Armand Aromin, Chris Baum, John Kingsley, Tim Weed
- Vocals – Al Barr
- Vocals, Bass Guitar – Ken Casey
- Voice [Schoolyard Sounds] – Andrew Webb , Charles Webb , Declan Webb, Emma Casey, Ian Webb , Kathryn Griffin, Liam Casey, Morgan Hurley, William Webb
- Written-By – Dropkick Murphys (tracks: 1-1 to 1-7, 1-9, 1-11 to 1-13, 1-15, 2-1)
Nuclear Blast limited mailorder edition. Includes the digipack CD and a second bonus CD in a slipcase with one audiotrack and one video-file for computer.
Track 1-16 is a bonustrack.
℗ 2007 Born & Bred Records under exclusive licence to Cooking Vinyl Ltd.
© 2007 Cooking Vinyl Ltd. under exclusive licence from Born & Bred Records.
Made in the EU.
Engineered and mixed at tOutpost Recording Studios, Stoughton, MA.
Additional recording at Q Division Studios.
Demos recorded at Liberty and Union Recording Co.
Mastered (track 1 to 15), sequenced, sampled and edited at Half Son of Audio.
Track 16 mastered at New Alliance East Mastering.
The album contains 2 alternative takes on traditional folk songs:
- (F)lannigan's Ball: based on the song "Lannigan's Ball".
- Fairmount Hill: based on the song "Spancil Hill".
- Barcode (CD 1): 711297483321
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): COOKCD433 01
- Mastering SID Code (CD 1): IFPI LI35
- Mould SID Code (CD 1): IFPI 0413
- Label Code: LC 7180
- Barcode (CD 2): 711297572728
- Matrix / Runout (CD 2): FRYCD327P 01
- Mastering SID Code (CD 2): IFPI LI36
- Engineered At – The Outpost, Stoughton, MA
- Mixed At – The Outpost, Stoughton, MA
- Recorded At – Q Division Studios
- Recorded At – Liberty And Union Recording Co.
- Mastered At – Half Son Of Audio
- Mastered At – New Alliance East Mastering
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Born & Bred Records
- Copyright (c) – Born & Bred Records
Dropkick Murphys. The Meanest of Times. WMG, The Orchard Music от лица компании Cooking Vinyl Audiam Publishing, CMRRA, Exploration Group Music Publishing, Sony ATV Publishing, ASCAP и другие авторские общества 7. The Meanest of Times is the sixth studio album by Dropkick Murphys. It was released on September 18, 2007 by their new vanity label, Born & Bred Records, a division of Cooking Vinyl Records. Their previous albums were released by Hellcat Records. The album was the last to feature guitarist Marc Orrell, who left the band following the tour in support of the album. It was released on September 18, 2007 as the first release for the bands own independent label Born & Bred Records. Multiple versions of the album were released across different mediums and territories. All versions feature the same initial 15 tracks, but have different bonus tracks. The European version includes a cover of the Thin Lizzy song Jailbreak. The Meanest of Times - Dropkick Murphys. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. The Meanest of Times - шестой студийный альбом Dropkick Murphys, выпущенный 18 сентября 2007 года впервые на собственном лейбле группы Born & Bred Records и на виниловой пластинке компанией Cooking Vinyl Records. На обложке альбома изображена старая фотография детей возле Школы святого Брендана в Дорчестере, штат Массачусетс, близ Куинси. Первые песни из альбома можно было услышать, зайдя на страницу группы на сайте MySpace, начиная с августа 2007 года. Songs in album Dropkick Murphys - The Meanest Of Times 2007. Dropkick Murphys - Famous For Nothing. Listen free to Dropkick Murphys The Meanest of Times Famous for Nothing, God Willing and more. The Meanest of Times is the sixth album by the Dropkick Murphys. It was released on September 18, 2007 by their new vanity label, Born & Bred RecListen free to Dropkick Murphys The Meanest of Times Famous for Nothing, God Willing and more. 16 tracks 51:23. It was released on September 18, 2007 by their new vanity label, Born & Bred Rec read more. It was released on September 18, 2007 by their new vanity label, Born & Bred Records, a division of Cooking Vinyl Rec read more. Released 2007. The Meanest of Times Tracklist. Famous for Nothing Lyrics. Your Rating. The Meanest of Times proves to be an excellent album in its own right, containing many of the same elements that have developed them into such a prevalent band. This record in particular may be the Dropkick Murphys catchiest and upbeat record to date, making use of accelerated paces and uplifting vocals. A classic may be too much to ask from a band like the Dropkick Murphys, however The Meanest of Times is yet another suggestion that it could happen. This record may not have really expanded on many of the bands concepts and diversity, but clearly doesnt deserve to be overlooked at all. Dropkick Murphys - Vices and Virtues 02:12, 320Kbs. Dropkick Murphys - Echoes on A. Street 03:18, 320Kbs. Dropkick Murphys - Never Forget 02:51, 320Kbs. Dropkick Murphys - Loyal To No One 02:25, 320Kbs. Dropkick Murphys - Fairmount Hill 03:58, 320Kbs. Dropkick Murphys - Tomorrow's Industry 02:19, 320Kbs. Dropkick Murphys - Jailbreak 03:54, 320Kbs. Most important - you can download the album The Meanest of Times to your computer or phone absolutely free of charge, and without registration. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Album: The Meanest of Times 2007