|2||Guide Me Home||2:41|
|4||The Golden Boy||6:04|
|6||The Fallen Priest||5:45|
|7||How Can I Go On||3:59|
|POLH 44, 837277-1||Freddie Mercury, Montserrat Caballé||Freddie Mercury, Montserrat Caballé - Barcelona (LP, Album, Emb)||Polydor, Polydor||POLH 44, 837277-1||UK||1988|
|INT. 837277-2||Freddie Mercury & Montserrat Caballé||Freddie Mercury & Montserrat Caballé - Barcelona (CD, Album, RE)||Polydor||INT. 837277-2||France||1992|
|0602577810381||Freddie Mercury & Montserrat Caballé||Freddie Mercury & Montserrat Caballé - Barcelona (CD, Album, RE, S/Edition)||Mercury, Universal Music Group International||0602577810381||Europe||2019|
|MG 1736||Freddie Mercury And Montserrat Caballé||Freddie Mercury And Montserrat Caballé - Barcelona (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||MG Records||MG 1736||Poland||1992|
|660||Freddie Mercury & Montserrat Caballé||Freddie Mercury & Montserrat Caballé - Barcelona (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Brawo||660||Poland||Unknown|
- Arranged By – Freddie Mercury, Mike Moran
- Backing Vocals – Carol Woods (tracks: 5), Debbie Bishop (tracks: 5), Lance Ellington (tracks: 5), Madeline Bell (tracks: 5), Mark Williamson (tracks: 5), Miriam Stockley (tracks: 5), Peter Straker (tracks: 5)
- Bass Guitar – John Deacon (tracks: 7)
- Cello – Deborah Ann Johnston (tracks: 1)
- Composed By – Freddie Mercury, Mike Moran
- Design – Richard Gray
- Engineer [Assistant] – Andy Mason, John Brough, Richard Dodd
- Horn – Barry Castle (tracks: 1)
- Keyboards [All] – Mike Moran
- Lyrics By – Montserrat Caballé (tracks: 3), Tim Rice (tracks: 4, 5)
- Mastered By – Kevin Metcalf
- Music Consultant [Musical Associate] – Kevin Townend
- Percussion – Frank Ricotti (tracks: 1)
- Photography By [Cover] – Terry O'Neill
- Producer – David Richards, Freddie Mercury, Mike Moran
- Violin – Homi Kanga (tracks: 1), Laurie Lewis (tracks: 1)
The Townhouse Studios, London
Mountain Studios, Montreux
The Townhouse Studios
Ⓟ 1988 Mercury Songs Ltd.
Ⓒ 1988 Mercury Songs Ltd.
Cassette version: 837.277-4
LP version: 837.277-1
- Barcode: 042283727724
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L029
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1114
- Matrix / Runout: SONOPRESS BRASIL 8372772 5081/95 :
- Manufactured By – Sonopress-Rimo da Amazônia Indústria e Comércio Fonográfica Ltda.
- Distributed By – Polygram do Brasil Ltda.
- Licensed From – SIGLA - Sistema Globo De Gravações Audiovisuais Ltda.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mercury Songs Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Mercury Songs Ltd.
Barcelona is a collaborative studio album recorded by Freddie Mercury, frontman of popular British rock band Queen, and operatic soprano Montserrat Caballé. It was released in 1988. After Barcelona was selected to host the 1992 Summer Olympics, Mercury was approached to write a song as a theme for the forthcoming games. The idea was to create a duet with Caballé, as she was from the city. He had been a long-standing admirer of her and she in turn grew to respect his talents very highly. They decided. Barcelona Single Version - 2011 Remaster. Freddie Mercury, Montserrat Caballé. Freddie Mercury, Mike Moran. UMG от лица компании Virgin EMI SourceAudio Holdings music. Текст песни: Barcelona Barcelona Ooh I had this perfect is the second and final solo Album from the singer Freddie Mercury, and the operatic soprano Montserrat Caballé. The idea was to create a duet with Caballé, as she is from the city. They decided to work on an album together, with Mercury and Mike Moran taking the creative lead as songwriters. It was Released in 1988. Barcelona Q&A. This wonderful 1987 video, capturing Freddie Mercury's unforgettable collaboration with Spanish opera diva Montserrat Caballé, accompanied the very first single from the 'Barcelona' album which was to follow a full year later. This unexpected and unlikely merging of talent took the. Посмотреть сведения об участниках альбома, рецензии, композиции и приобрести альбом 2012 CD от Barcelona на an audacious collaboration with soprano singer Montserrat Caballé, Freddie Mercury fulfilled a life-long ambition with the Barcelona album. Published on. October 10, 2019. In the end, his second solo album following the success of Mr Bad Guy in 1985 became the 1988 triumph Barcelona, the bold and groundbreaking musical collaboration with Montserrat Caballé that allowed Mercury to fulfil a long-held dream of combining rock and opera. It was also a total thrill for the singer to work alongside a Spanish operatic soprano whose voice he considered the best in the world. Freddie Mercurys and Montserrat Caballé's voices sound even better. The orchestrated re-working makes for a lot better sound to the original, which everyone should own to go along with this. It's a shame that the 4 disc version is not being re-released for those who missed out before. Barcelona showcases this very well and it was a stroke of genius to bring Freddie and Montserrat Caballe together to record the material on this album. Listen to music from Freddie Mercury & Montserrat Caballé like Barcelona, How Can I Go On & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Freddie Mercury & Montserrat Caballé. A collaboration of Freddie Mercury from Queen and superstar opera singer Montserrat Caballé. Freddie had always been a big fan of Montserrat Caballé, so when he got the chance to record with her, he jumped on the opportunity. The two originally planned to record only one track, Barcelona - the theme song for the 1992 Summer Olympic Games held in Barcelona, Catalo read more. Freddie Mercury. Freddie Mercury Montserrat Caballé. Поп 2012. Часть 1. Barcelona New Orchestrated Version