|3||–Ian Dury||Clevor Trever||5:13|
|4||–Ian Dury||Sweet Gene Vincent (Backing Track)||5:36|
|7||–Ian Dury||Sink My Boats (Alternate Version)||4:19|
|8||–Ian Dury||Billericay Dickie||4:21|
|9||–Ian Dury||Wake Up And Make Love With Me||4:30|
|10||–Ian Dury||England's Glory||4:04|
|11||–Ian Dury||My Old Man||3:24|
|12||–Ian Dury||Sink My Boats||3:13|
|13||–Ian Dury||Blackmail Man||2:10|
|14||–Ian Dury And The Kilburns||England's Glory (Live)||3:29|
|15||–Ian Dury||Razzle In My Pocket||2:56|
|16||–Ian Dury||Something's Going To Happen In The Winter||4:38|
|17||–Ian Dury||Tell The Children||4:03|
|18||–Ian Dury||Blackmail Man||2:14|
|19||–Ian Dury||I'm Partial To Your Abracadabra||2:52|
|20||–Ian Dury||I'm Partial To Your Abracadabra||3:19|
|21||–Ian Dury And The Kilburns||You're More Than Fair||2:57|
|22||–Ian Dury||If I Was With A Woman||3:24|
|23||–Ian Dury||Sweet Gene Vincent||3:38|
|24||New Boots And Panties!!|
|25||–Ian Dury||Wake Up And Make Love With Me||4:03|
|27||–Ian Dury||Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll||3:44|
|28||–Ian Dury||If I Was With A Woman||3:22|
|29||–Ian Dury||My Old Man||3:44|
|30||–Ian Dury||Plaistow Patricia||4:13|
|31||–Ian Dury||Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll||3:04|
|32||Bonus Disc: Demo Versions|
|33||–Ian Dury||Clevor Trever||4:56|
|34||–Ian Dury And The Kilburns||I Made Mary Cry||4:45|
|SEEZ 4||Ian Dury||New Boots And Panties!! (LP, Album)||Stiff Records||SEEZ 4||UK||1977|
|TECX-25791||Ian Dury||New Boots And Panties!! (CD, Album, RE)||Overseas Records||TECX-25791||Japan||1994|
|DemRec75||Ian Dury||New Boots And Panties!! (2xLP, Album, Ltd, RE, S/Edition, Gre)||Demon Records||DemRec75||UK||2015|
|STIFF-15501, STIFF 15.501||Ian Dury||New Boots And Panties!! (LP, Album)||Stiff Records, Stiff Records||STIFF-15501, STIFF 15.501||Greece||1979|
|DEMREC56||Ian Dury||New Boots And Panties!! (LP, Album, RE, 180)||Demon Records||DEMREC56||UK||2015|
- Artwork [Cd Package] – Jools
- Artwork [Record Sleeves & Labels] – Johnny Chandler, Val Jennings
- Backing Vocals – Chaz Jankel (tracks: 2-1 to 2-5, 2-12, 2-14)
- Bass – Chaz Jankel (tracks: 2-10, 2-13, 2-14), Giorgi Dionisiev (tracks: 1-13, 1-14, 2-6), Kuma Harada (tracks: 2-1 to 2-5), Norman Watt-Roy (tracks: 1-1 to 1-12, 2-12, 2-15 to 2-17)
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordination], Research [Tape Research] – Val Jennings
- Drums – Charley Charles (tracks: 1-1 to 1-12, 2-12, 2-15 to 2-17), Ian Dury (tracks: 2-8 to 2-11, 2-13, 2-14), Malcolm Mortimer (tracks: 1-13, 1-14, 2-6), Peter Van Hooke (tracks: 2-1 to 2-5)
- Guitar – Chaz Jankel (tracks: 1-1 to 1-12, 2-1 to 2-5, 2-7 to 2-17), Ed Speight (tracks: 1-13, 1-14, 2-6), Steve Nugent (tracks: 2-11)
- Guitar [Ballad] – Edward Speight (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10)
- Keyboards – Chaz Jankel (tracks: 1-1 to 2-6, 2-12)
- Other [Newspaper Cuttings] – Paul Phear
- Photography By – Chris Gabrin
- Piano – Chaz Jankel (tracks: 2-7, 2-13 to 2-15)
- Producer, Recorded By – Laurie Latham (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10), Peter Jenner (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10), Rick Walton (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10)
- Saxophone – Davey Payne (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10), John 'Irish' Earle (tracks: 1-13, 1-14, 2-6)
- Synthesizer [Moog] – Geoff Castle (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10)
- Typography [Brush Lettering] – Barney Bubbles
- Vocals – Chaz Jankel (tracks: 2-10), Ian Dury
- Written-By – Jankel (tracks: 1-1 to 1-3, 1-6 to 1-8, 1-11, 1-12, 2-1 to 2-3, 2-5, 2-7, 2-10 to 2-17), Dury (tracks: 1-1 to 2-17), Melvin (tracks: 1-14, 2-4, 2-5), Hardy (tracks: 1-13, 2-6), Nugent (tracks: 1-4, 1-5, 1-9, 1-10, 2-8, 2-9, 2-10)
1-1 to 1-10 recorded at The Workhouse, Old Kent Road.
2-1 to 2-5) recorded at Livingstone Studios, Barnet, July 1976.
2-7 recorded at Pebble Beach Studios, 1st December 1976.
2-8 to 2-10 recorded at Alvic Studios, Wimbledon, February/March 1977.
2-11 recorded at Alvic Studios, Wimbledon, 1976.
2-12 to 2-17 recorded at Alvic Studios, Wimbledon, early 1977.
CD mastering at Alchemy.
Manufactured under license from Templemill Music Ltd.
Disc 1 (P)1977 Templemill Music Ltd.
Disc 2 (P)2004 Templemill Music Ltd.
(C)2004 Demon Music Group Ltd.
Marketed by Demon Records, a division of the Demon Music Group Ltd.
Manufactured in the EU.
- Barcode: 740155175122
- Label Code: LC 13223
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1): MEDCD751/A| 026799|
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2): MEDCD751/B| 026800|
- Copyright (c) – Demon Music Group Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Templemill Music Ltd.
- Marketed By – Demon Records
- Mastered At – Alchemy Mastering
- Recorded At – The Workhouse Studios
- Recorded At – Livingston Studios
- Recorded At – Pebble Beach Studios
- Recorded At – Alvic Studios
New Boots and Panties is the debut album by Ian Dury, released in the UK on Stiff Records on 30 September 1977. The record covers a diverse range of musical styles reflecting Dury's influences and background in pub rock, taking in funk, disco, British music hall and early rock and roll, courtesy of Dury's musical hero Gene Vincent. There are cheeky love songs and character stories based on the working-class people of the East End and Essex Estuary areas where he grew up. The songs are frequently. Ian Dury. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. New Boots and Panties Исполнитель: Ian Dury. 1977 rock. Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Ian Dury. New Boots And Panties LP, Album, Gat. Stiff Records, Stiff Records. On his debut album, New Boots and Panties, Dury's music is at its best, and even that is a bizarrely uneven fusion of pub rock, punk rock, and disco. Still, Dury's off-kilter charm and irrepressible energy make the album gel, with the disco pulse of Wake Up and Make Love with Me making perfect sense next to the gentle tribute Sweet Gene Vincent, the roaring punk of Blockheads, and the revamped music hall of Billericay Dickie and My Old Man. New Boots and Panties Ian Dury. Released 1977. New Boots and Panties Tracklist. Wake Up and Make Love With Me Lyrics. Sweet Gene Vincent Lyrics. Primary Artists Ian Dury & Ian Dury and the Blockheads. More Ian Dury albums. Brand New Boots and Panties - Ian Dury Tribute HQ Audio Only. Electric Octopus Driving Under The Influence Of Jams New Full Album 2017 Psychedelic Rock - Продолжительность: 3:53:24 The Bong Druid Boots and Panties is the debut album by British artist Ian Dury, released in the UK on Stiff Records on 30 September 1977. The record covers a diverse range of musical styles reflecting Dury's influences and background in pub rock, taking in funk, disco, British music hall, and early rock and roll. Rock 1977. Wake Up and Make Love With Boots and Panties. What a great album. A classic. New Boots and Panties' is one of the most original British rock albums with Ian Dury's well-crafted, witty and bawdy lyrics combining beautifully with the brilliantly tight musicianship of The Blockheads. New Boots and Panties 1977. Album by Ian Dury. My Old Man. was sampled in. Sweet Gene Vincent by Ian Dury and The Blockheads. was covered in. Sweet Gene Vincent by Robbie Williams and The Blockheads 2001