|2||Stayed Awake All Night||5:46|
|4||Lay Me Down||3:33|
|5||Long Stick Goes Boom||5:38|
|6||Screaming In The Night||6:00|
|8||Hot Shot City||4:00|
|9||Eat The Rich||4:55|
|208 025||Krokus||Alive And Screamin' (LP, Album)||Arista||208 025||Europe||1986|
|AC-8445||Krokus||Alive And Screamin' (Cass, Album, Club)||Arista||AC-8445||Canada||Unknown|
|88697712952||Krokus||Alive And Screamin' (CD, Album, RE)||Arista||88697712952||Europe||2010|
|BVCA-2004||Krokus||Alive And Screamin' (CD, Album, RE)||Arista||BVCA-2004||Japan||1991|
|AC-8445, AC 8445||Krokus||Alive And Screamin' (Cass, Album, Dol)||Arista, Arista||AC-8445, AC 8445||US||1986|
- Art Direction – Maude Gilman
- Bass – Tommy Keiser
- Drums – Jeff Klaven
- Guitar – Fernando Von Arb, Marc Kohler
- Illustration – Les Edwards
- Management [Creative Direction] – Steven Shmerler
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Photography By – Mark "Weissguy" Weiss
- Producer, Engineer – Tony Platt
- Typography [Hand Lettering] – Bernard Maisner
- Vocals – Marc Storace
- Written-By – Mariette (tracks: B3), Stone (tracks: A2, A3, B5), Von Rohr (tracks: A1 to A3, B2, B5), Von Arb (tracks: A1 to A3, B1, B2, B5), Klaven (tracks: A4), Maegeli (tracks: B2), Storace (tracks: A1 to B1, B5), Kohler (tracks: A3, A4), Randy Bachman (tracks: B4), Shifrin (tracks: B3), Keiser (tracks: A4)
Recorded live in Amarillo, Texas; Cincinatti, Ohio; Baltimore, Maryland; and Toronto, Canada with Remote Recording Services Mobile except track B4, recorded in Poughkeepsie, New York with Westwood One Mobile.
Includes printed inner sleeve.
CRC on back cover, bottom right and disk labels.
- Barcode: 7822184451
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Center Label): AL 8445 SA
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Center Label): AL 8445 SB
- Record Company – Columbia House
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Arista Records, Inc.
- Produced For – Tee Pee Productions
- Recorded At – Remote Recording Services
- Recorded At – Westwood One Mobile Truck
- Mixed At – Right Track Recording
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
Screaming In The Night Live. SME от лица компании Arista LatinAutor, BMI - Broadcast Music Inc. и другие авторские общества 2. Alive and Screamin' is the first live album by the Swiss hard rock band Krokus, recorded on their tour of the United States and Canada in 1986. Marc Storace vocals. Fernando von Arb lead guitar. Mark Kohler rhythm guitar. Tommy Keiser bass. Jeff Klaven drums, percussion. Jai Winding keyboards. Tony Platt - producer, engineer, mixing at Right Track Recording, New York City. George Marino - mastering at Sterling Sound, New York. Alive And Screamin. Krokus - Alive And Screamin 1986. To favorites 3 Download album. Listen album. Krokus - Screaming In The Night. Krokus - Hot Shot City. Krokus - Midnite Maniac. Krokus - Bedside Radio. The obligatory live set from Swiss pop-metal merchants Krokus, Alive & Screamin' represents the most successful phase of the band's career by collecting most of their biggest early-'80s hits. Unfortunately, the live performances contained here are merely effective, without ever truly igniting into anything approaching the remarkable or even memorable. Listen free to Krokus Alive and Screaming Long Stick Goes Boom, Eat The Rich and more. 9 tracks 40:04. Alive and Screamin'. Type: Live album. Release date: October 14th, 1986. You can write one. Recording information: All tracks recorded live in 1986. Recorded live in Amarillo, Texas Cincinatti, Ohio Baltimore, Maryland and Toronto, Canada except track 8, recorded in Poughkeepsie, New York. Mixed at Right Track Recording, New York City, New York. Produced and Engineered by Tony Platt. Identifiers: Barcode: 4 007192080250 Rights Society: GEMASTEMRABIEM Label Code: LC 3484. Alive and screamin'. 01 Long Stick Goes Boom 02 Eat The Rich 03 Screaming In The Night 04 Hot Shot City 05 Midnite Maniac 06 Bedside Radio 07 Lay Me Down 08 Stayed Awake All Night 09 Headhunter. 1986: ALIVE & SCREAMING Arista CD 258025, LP 208025, MC 408025. The one & only live album, so far. Recorded during their 1986 USACanada tour. Krokus : Alive and Screamin',альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен. Play jigsaw puzzles for free Home. Alive and Screamin' Live, 2011. Now playing: Shawn Mendes Señorita. Radio Fresh. Tones and I Dance Monkey. Радио Позитиff. Natalie Imbruglia Torn. Album 1985 9 Songs. Recorded during stops in Cincinnati, Baltimore, Toronto, and Amarillo, Texas, over the course of a 1986 tour, Alive and Screaming catches Krokus at the peak of its powers. Unlike most live albums, this features performances taken directly from the soundboard. Thus, the often-distracting crowd sounds and atmospheric quirks of the venues are omitted, putting the focus on the bands playing. Krokus sounds looser and more alive onstage than it does in the studio. There are no dull moments, as the tracklist is only nine songs long and every Krokus song was designed with an arena audience in mind