|1||Let Me See You In The Light||6:13|
|2||Goin' On A Holiday||3:21|
|3||Sunshine (Woke Me Up This Morning)||3:18|
|4||Medley: Something In The Air / The Revolution Will Not Be Televised||(5:50)|
|6||Something In The Air|
|8||The Revolution Will Not Be Televised|
|9||Open Up Your Heart||3:25|
|10||Mr. Music Man||4:05|
|11||Can I Speak To You Before You Go To Hollywood?||6:38|
|APL1-0205||LaBelle||Pressure Cookin' (LP, Album)||RCA||APL1-0205||US||1973|
|66748-78029-2, A763390||LaBelle||Pressure Cookin' (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Reel Music, Reel Music, Sony Music Custom Marketing Group, Sony Music Custom Marketing Group||66748-78029-2, A763390||US||2010|
|APL1-0205||LaBelle||Pressure Cookin' (LP, Album)||RCA Victor||APL1-0205||New Zealand||1973|
|APL1-0205||LaBelle||Pressure Cookin' (LP, Album)||RCA Victor||APL1-0205||Australia||1973|
|AYL1-4176||LaBelle||Pressure Cookin' (LP, Album, RE)||RCA||AYL1-4176||US||1981|
- Bass Guitar – André Lewis (tracks: A1 to A4, B1, B3, B5), Carmine Rojas (tracks: B2, B4)
- Clavinet – André Lewis (tracks: A1 to A3, B3)
- Congas – Daniel Ben Zebulin (tracks: A1 to A4, B3)
- Congas, Tambourine – Leroi Conley (tracks: B2, B4O)
- Drums – Emry Thomas (tracks: A1 to A4, B1, B3, B5), Larry Davis (tracks: B2, B4)
- Drums [Kettle] – André Lewis (tracks: A4)
- Electric Piano – André Lewis (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B5)
- Engineer [Recording] – Mike Moran , Tom Brown
- Guitar – Buzzy Feiton (tracks: A3, B1, B2, B4), Hank Redd (tracks: A1 to A4, B1, B3, B5), Nelson Martinez (tracks: B2, B4)
- Liner Notes – Nikki Giovanni
- Organ – André Lewis (tracks: A3, A4, B1, B3, B5), Luther Eaddy (tracks: B2)
- Photography By – Bob Gruen
- Piano – Andre Lewis (tracks: B1)
- Producer – Vicki Wickham
- Written-By – Gil Scott-Heron (tracks: A2b), John Keen (tracks: A2a), Nona Hendryx (tracks: A1, A3, A4, B1 to B3, B5 ), Stevie Wonder (tracks: B4)
RCA, Rockaway pressing denoted by etched "R" in runout, made from stampers produced at RCA, Indianapolis.
Issued with lyric/credit inner sleeve.
Writing credits and track titles differ between labels and jacket; data taken from jacket listing.
Andre Lewis, Hank Redd & Emry Thomas by kind permission of Maxayn and Capricorn Records. Buzz Feiton by kind permission of Douglas Records. Special thanks to them, Gene Casey, Buff, Tommy Skinker and baby dumpling.
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix Side A, On Label): APL1-0205-A
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix Side B, On Label): APL1-0205-B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A, Stamped): APL1 0205A 10 I A2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B, Stamped (Except R Etched)): APL1 0205B 6S R I A2
- Copyright (c) – RCA Records
- Recorded At – RCA's Studio D, New York City
- Pressed By – RCA Records Pressing Plant, Rockaway
- Published By – Gospel Birds, Inc.
- Published By – Track Music, Inc.
- Published By – Fabulous Music Ltd.
- Published By – Bob Thiele Music, Ltd.
- Published By – Stein & Van Stock, Inc.
- Published By – Black Bull Music, Inc.
Pressure Cookin' is the third album by American singing trio Labelle, released in August 1973. This release was their first and only for RCA Records, and was critically raved due to the songs that songwriter and member Nona Hendryx composed. The album is also notable for being the first album released following lead singer Patti LaBelle giving birth to her only child, son Zuri Edwards she recorded the album while still pregnant with Zuri. to RCA with. Pressure Cookin'. Way ahead of its time, it set the scene for Labelle's pop breakthrough a few years later with their smash hit Lady Marmalade. Pressure Cookin' features nine compositions, many by group member Nona Hendryx, who has been actively involved with this reissue project, along with producer and Labelle manager Vicki Wickham. Stevie Wonder writes one and coproduces two tracks, identified as 'friend' due to his contractual position at the time. Album 1973 9 Songs. Discover all of this album's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and Cookin'. Labelle - Pressure Cookin' 1973. To favorites 0 Download album. Listen album. R'n'B Soul. Songs in album Labelle - Pressure Cookin' 1973. Labelle - Pressure Cookin'. Labelle - Something In The AirThe Revolution Will Not Be Televised. Labelle - Sunshine Woke Me Up This Morning. Labelle - Can I Speak To You Before You Go To Hollywood. Labelle - Mr. Music Man. Labelle - Goin' On A Holiday. Labelle - Let Me See You In The Li. Play full-length songs from Pressure Cookin' by Labelle on your phone, computer and home audio system with . Pressure Cookin', 2011. Pressure Cookin', 03:02. Despite RCA releasing the Stevie Wonder composition, Open Up Your Heart , the album failed to become a success. Listen free to Labelle Pressure Cookin' Pressure Cookin', Medley: Something In The Air, The Revolution Will Not Be Televised and more. 9 tracks 40:05. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the