|337 252 2, 00946 337 252 2 5||Sigur Rós||Takk... (CD, Album)||EMI, EMI||337 252 2, 00946 337 252 2 5||UK||2005|
|337 252 2, 00946 3372522 5||Sigur Rós||Takk... (CD, Album)||EMI, EMI||337 252 2, 00946 3372522 5||Europe||2005|
|SM 119 CD||Sigur Rós||Takk... (CD, Album, RE)||Smekkleysa||SM 119 CD||Europe||2009|
|EKPD-1221 3372522||Sigur Rós||Takk... (CD, Album)||EMI Music Korea Ltd.||EKPD-1221 3372522||South Korea||2005|
|TOCP-66393||Sigur Rós||Takk... (CD, Album)||Toshiba EMI Ltd||TOCP-66393||Japan||2005|
℗ 2005 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Sigur Rós under exclusive licence to EMI Records Ltd.
© 2008 EMI Records Ltd.
© 2005 EMI Records Ltd.
Made in EU.
- Barcode (Scanned): 5099969546822
- Barcode (Printed): 5 099969 546822
- Rights Society: SDRM Biem
- Label Code: LC 0542
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 3372522 A963261-01 manufactured by optimal media production
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): ifpi L573
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 9723
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 3372522 A963261-01 manufactured by optimal media production
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): ifpi L573
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 9706
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): 3372522 A963261-01 manufactured by optimal media production
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 3): ifpi L573
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 9713
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): 3372522 A963261-01 manufactured by optimal media production
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 4): ifpi L573
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 9707
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 5): 3372522 A963261-01 manufactured by optimal media production
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 5): ifpi L573
- Mould SID Code (Variant 5): IFPI 9701
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sigur Rós
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Licensed To – EMI Records Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Optimal Media Production – A963261
This is the CD version of Glósóli, first song of the album Takk 2005, with the introduction of the album. is the third full-length album from Icelandic post-rock band Sigur Rós, first released in October 2002. It comprises eight untitled tracks, divided into two parts: the first four tracks are lighter and more optimistic, while the latter four are bleaker and more melancholic. The two halves are divided by a 36-second silence, and the album opens and closes with a click of distortion. Lead singer Jón Þór Birgisson Jónsi sang the album's lyrics entirely in Hopelandic, a made-up language. is the fourth studio album by the Icelandic post-rock band Sigur Rós, first released in America by Geffen Records on 12 September 2005. The album debuted at number 27 on the US Billboard 200, selling 30,000 copies in its first week. Unlike its predecessor , the album's lyrics are mostly in Icelandic, with occasional elements of Vonlenska Hopelandic, a scat-like form of gibberish. The songs Andvari, Gong and Mílanó are sung entirely in Vonlenska. Nothing resembles a drone, and no part of it could be described as funereal. Even so, Takk. is still very much a Sigur Rós album, due in large part to the ever-present otherworldly vocals, but also because the only real changes are the activeness of some arrangements - arrangements that deploy a familiar combination of bass, drums, piano, vocals, lots of strings, and some horns - and some of the colors that are used. Listen free to Sigur Rós Takk. Glósóli and more. 11 tracks 66:02. Icelandic for Thanks. is the fourth full-length studio album by the Icelandic band Sigur Rós. The first singles, Glósóli and Sæglópur, were released on August 15, 2005 and August 16, 2005 respectively, the former worldwide and the latter only in the United States. The single Hoppípolla was released in the UK on 28 November 2005 and entered the singles chart at 35 on 4 December. A new version of is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Sigur Rós. Play album. Get album. is a music album by Sigur Rós released in 2005. is ranked 323rd in the overall chart, 53rd in the 2000s, and 4th in the year 2005. The top rated tracks on this album are Sæglópur, Hoppípolla and Glósóli. This album is rated in the top 1 of all albums on . Band Name Sigur Rós. Album Name Takk. TakkBand Name Sigur Rós. Type Album. Дата релиза 12 Сентябрь 2005. Лейблы Geffen EMI Records. Takk 01:57. Sigur Rós - Takk. To favorites 18 Download album. Listen album. Ambient Post-Rock. Издатель: Geffen Records Bitrate: VBR V0 200 kbps. Songs in album Sigur Rós - Takk. Released September 12, 2005. Takk, or Thanks , in the bands native Icelandic, is the fourth album by Sigur Rós. The lyrics alternate between Icelandic and the made-up Hopelandic, and the music mixes blissful productions with the harder rock that would characterize their album Kveikur. Unlike their previous three albums, the band produced some shorter songs of normal pop music length, while keeping the complexity of the song structures the same. Takk was released to great critical acclaim and its songs have been used in numerous media. Sigur Rós gained a large following after the release of two critically acclaimed albums. Their last record, , was released in 2002 and since then, Sigur Rós have become the most famous band from Iceland since Bjork. Sigur Rós Jonsi Birgission - Vocals, Guitars Kjarri Sveinsson - Keyboards Orri Poll Dorason - Drums Gorggi Holm - Bass. With Agaetis Byrjun, Sigur Ros created a unique and beautiful album and an anthem for alternative music with Svfen G Englar. After the album was released, it was uncertain as to where Sigur Rós would go with their music. In 2002, they released ,