|1||Miss Modular (Automator Mix)|
Producer, Mixed By – John McEntire, The Groop Recorded By – John McEntireRemix – AutomatorWritten-By – Sadier, Gane
|2||Miss Modular (Single Version)|
Producer, Mixed By – John McEntire, The Groop Recorded By – John McEntireWritten-By – Sadier, Gane
|3||Refractions In The Plastic Pulse (Feebate Mix)|
Producer, Mixed By – John McEntire, The Groop Recorded By – John McEntireRemix – AutechreWritten-By – Sadier, GaneWritten-By [Part D] – Sadier, O'Hagan, Gane
|4||Contronatura (Prelude To The Autumn Of A Faun Mix)|
Engineer [Additional Engineering] – M. StammEngineer [Electronics Engineered By] – Jan St. WernerProducer, Mixed By – Andi Toma, The Groop Recorded By – Andi TomaRemix – Kid LocoWritten-By – Sadier, Gane
|ED 6077||Stereolab||Miss Modular (12", EP, Promo)||Elektra||ED 6077||US||1998|
- Liner Notes [Japanese] – 小暮秀夫
- Management [Meta-management] – Mr. Pike
- Mastered By [Original Versions] – Nick Webb
- Performer [Stereolab] – Andrew Ramsay, Laetitia Sadier, Mary Hansen, Morgane Lhote, Richard Harrison, Tim Gane
From the Elektra album "Dots and Loops".
℗ © 1997 Elektra Entertainment Group.
Manufactured by east west japan inc., Tokyo, Japan.
Made in Japan.
Tracks 1-3 recorded at Idful Music Corp., Chicago, March 1997.
Tracks 1, 2 & 3 (parts A & B) mixed at Soma Recording Studio, Chicago, May 26th-June 4th 1997.
Track 4 recorded at Academy of St. Martin In The Street, Dusseldorf, April 1997.
Original Versions mastered at Abbey Road Studios.
Typos on this release:
-Track 3 is listed as (Freebate Mix) on front cover and as (Feebate Mix) everywhere else
-Title printed on disc art is "Miss Modula"
- Barcode (On Obi Strip - Text): 4 988029 250148
- Barcode (On Obi Strip - String): 4988029250148
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Matrix / Runout: AMCY-2501 1
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L278
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L276
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 45CE
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 4527
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra Entertainment Group
- Copyright (c) – Elektra Entertainment Group
- Manufactured By – East West Japan Inc.
- Recorded At – Idful Music
- Recorded At – St. Martin Tonstudio
- Mixed At – Soma Electronic Music Studios
- Mastered At – Abbey Road Studios
Official video for Miss Modular, from Stereolab's album Dots And Loops. Directed and Produced by Nick Abrahams and Mikey Tomkins. Available Modular is a 1997 EP by the post-rock band Stereolab, which served as the lead single from their fifth full-length studio album Dots and Loops. It was produced in collaboration with the group Mouse on Mars. All four of its tracks were later re-released on the Oscillons from the Anti-Sun compilation. United Kingdom Duophonic, USA Elektra. Miss Modular 4:16. Allures 3:29. Off-On 5:26. Spinal Column 2:53. Japan EastWest Japan. Discover all of this album's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and . Miss Modular. Released September 1, 1997. Miss Modular Tracklist. Miss Modular Lyrics. Allures Lyrics. Released: Sep Modular is a track by Stereolab from the album Dots And Loops released in 1997. This track is rated in the top 3 of all tracks on . Miss Modular by Stereolab Year: 1997 From the album Dots And Loops track 2. Average Rating: 83100 from 39 votes. Miss Modular appears on the following albums by Stereolab . Stereolab Miss Modular Automator Mix Japanese Import 4:15. stereolab-refractions in the plastic pulse autechre remix 8:01. Stereolab Contronatura Prelude to an Autumn of Faun Mix Japanese Import 5:27. Listen Zur Liste hinzufügen. The 12 Single von phunkypbj. Matt's Wedding Crate von theshrike. Miss Modular Serene Velocity: A Stereolab Anthology Serene Velocity: A Stereolab Anthology. Stereolab Miss Modular. Sur la boite cartonnee un trompe-l'oeil Avoue volontiers qu'il est trompe-l'oeil. On the cased box a trompe l'oeil Confesses willingly that it is trompe l'oeil. On the cased box a trompe l'oeil Confesses willingly that it is trompe l'oeil