|3||A Country Boy's Carol|
|4||A Dream Of Christmas|
|5||Welcome To The World|
|7||Go There Go There|
Arranged By – Bill McGillveray
Arranged By – Bill McGillveray
|10||A Folk Song|
|11||Camel Boogie Woogie|
|12||Postage Stamp Gardens|
- Bass Guitar – Andy Brown
- Drums – Terry Popple
- Engineer – Richard Austen
- Guitar – Bill McGillveray
- Keyboards – Derek Austin, Roger Dean
- Mastered By – George Peckham
- Mastered By [Vinyl Cut] – Rays
- Percussion – Robert Howes
- Producer – Robert Howes
- Sleeve Notes – Robert Howes
- Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone – Jack Lancaster
- Trumpet – William Houghton
- Vocals [Assisted By] – Girls Choir Of The Arts Educational School, Tring (tracks: B4 and B5)
- Vocals [Sung By] – The English Chorale
On back cover:
Released by kind permission of BBC Records.
Recorded at Farmyard Studios, Buckinghamshire and Rockstar London
℗ 1979 Chorale Music Productions Ltd.
© 1979 Chorale Music Productions Ltd.
Printed and made in Great Britain by Garrod and Lofthouse Ltd
℗ 1979 Chorale Music Prods. Ltd.
Made in UK
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): WRD-3001-A-2 ⋀ RAYS
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): WRD-3001-B-2 ⋀ RAYS
- Produced For – Chorale Music Productions Ltd.
- Published By – Chorale Music
- Recorded At – Farmyard Studios
- Recorded At – Rockstar Recording Studio
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Chorale Music Productions Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Chorale Music Productions Ltd.
- Printed By – Garrod & Lofthouse Ltd.
- Made By – Garrod & Lofthouse Ltd.
- Distributed By – Word Records
- Pressed By – CBS Pressing Plant, Aston Clinton
More titles by The English Chorale records. More Contemporary records. The english chorale - BBC tv's nationwide carols. Sorry, this item is currently unavailable. ARTIST: The English Chorale. TITLE: BBC TV's Nationwide Carols. LABEL: Word. English Chor , English Choral , English Chorale , English Chorale Choir , Men Of The English Chorale , The English Choral , The English Chorale Choir. Modifica artista. Marketplace in vendita. The English Chorale. BBC TV's Nationwide Carols LP, Album. WRD 3001. Vendi questa versione. CHVL 148. Countdown To Christmas LP, Album. Grosvenor Chorale Carols. Sing Carols. Christmas music and readings from St Peters Church in Belfast with the Grosvenor Chorale, directed by Edward Craig and accompanied by Stephen Hamill. 57 minutes. Last on. Christmas Day 2010 12:03. BBC Radio Ulster & BBC Radio Foyle. More episodes. Nationwide is a former BBC News and current affairs television programme which ran from 9 September 1969 until 5 August 1983. It was broadcast on BBC 1 each weekday following the early evening news, and included the regional opt-out programmes. It followed a magazine format, combining political analysis and discussion with consumer affairs, light entertainment and sports reporting. It began on 9 September 1969, running between Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6:00pm, before being extended to five days a week. The Angmering Chorale. The Angmering Chorale is a successful local choir of around 130 singers of all ages. Mulled wine and minced pies 3 Come and enjoy whilst watching carols at the spotted cow Angmering Thursday 20th December 8:30pm. English UK Русский Українська Suomi Español. Privacy Terms Advertising AdChoices Cookies . 16 June at 11:22 . covid-19-has-silenced-choirs . The Festival of Nine Lessons and Carols. Order of Service: 1. Once in Royal David's City. 1983: Golden Gospel 12 inch vinyl. 1979: BBC TV's Nationwide Carols 12 inch vinyl. Artists & DJs A-Z. The first carols had been heard in Europe thousands of years before, the word probably deriving from the French carole, a dance accompanied by singing. The phrase Christmas caroll is mentioned in an early Latin-English dictionary, and one of the great lyric 17th Century poets, Robert Herrick, wrote a carol text beginning: What sweeter music can we bring The original music by Henry Lawes is sadly lost, but a contemporary setting of the poem by John Rutter is a modern seasonal favourite, proving just how evergreen the tradition of carol-writing is. But the voices and festive spirits of English men, women and children were not to be so easily silenced. Performer: The English Chorale. Album Title: BBC TV's Nationwide Carols. Genre: Classical. Label: Word WRD 3001 Type: Vinyl, LP, Album Country: UK Date of released: 1979 Category: Classical Style: Contemporary. MP3 album zip size: 1650 mb. FLAC album zip size: 1358 mb. Rating: 4. Votes: 381. Other Format: MP3 AUD TTA APE VQF AC3 MP2 WMA FLAC. Free Download The English Chorale - BBC TV's Nationwide Carols