|1||–Anthony Nicholson Feat. Charlotte Hunt||Sunshine (Miquifaye Original Edit)|
Keyboards – Kevin MorrissettePercussion – Derrick Ringo HavesVocals – Charlotte HuntWritten-By, Producer, Mixed By – Anthony Nicholson
|2||–Romatt Project||Spanish Dancer|
Lead Guitar – Tony Brown Mixed By, Producer – D.J. Romain, Matt (Keyz)
|3||–Harry "Choo Choo" Romero||Mongobonix (Choo Choo Anthem Mix)|
Trumpet [Solo], Producer [Additional] – Todd GardnerWritten-By, Mixed By, Producer – Harry "Choo Choo" Romero
|4||–Yukihiro Fukutomi||I Am (London Elektricity RMX)|
Producer – Yukihiro FukutomiRemix – London ElektricityVocals – Carl Hancock RuxWritten-By – Carl Hancock Rux, Y. Fukutomi
Written-By, Producer, Mixed By – Cpook-E, Yan
|6||–Rain: A Lil' Louis Painting||Give It Up (MAW Flute Inst.)|
Producer – Lil' LouisRemix – Kenny "Dope" Gonzalez, "Little" Louie Vega, MAWWritten-By – J. Allen, Louis Berns
|7||–Innerzone Orchestra||At Les|
Engineer [Recording & Mix] – Chris AndrewsPercussion – Francisco MoraPiano – Craig TabornProgrammed By – C2 Written-By, Mixed By, Producer – Carl Craig
|8||–The Ananda Project||El Rio De Los Suenos (Full Version)|
Guitar – Ede WrightPercussion – Genoa MunginVocals [Vocal Harmonies] – Terrance DownsWritten-By, Producer, Mixed By, Keyboards, Bass, Programmed By, Arranged By – Chris Brann
|KCD 218||Various||Abstract Jazz Lounge III (CD, Comp)||Nite Grooves||KCD 218||US||2000|
- Art Direction, Artwork – Mutsuhiro Oyama
- Edited By – Blair Wells
- Executive Producer, Other [Project Devolopement] – Hisa Ishioka
- Other [Additional Promotion Support] – Norberto Cuevas, Roman "Lil" Roma, Tyrone Francis
- Other [Director Of Promotion] – Catherine Carter
- Other [Licensing Manager], Other [Production Manager] – Rob Wunderman
- Other [Production Coordination] – KiyoTominaga, Madoka Sugaya, Teruhiko Yamashita
- Other [Production Manager] – Jun Shiina
A1: Written, Produced, Arranged & Mixed for WAMDUE Musicproduktion.
Published by Lemursong (ASCAP) / King Grooves (ASCAP)
© 2000 Nite Grooves
A2: Written, Produced & Mixed for Double Platinum Productions.
Recorded at the Butcher Shop.
House Fly Music (ASCAP) / King Grooves (ASCAP)
© 1998 Nite Grooves
B1: Written, Produced & Mixed for Miquifaye Music.
Miquifaye Music (ASCAP) / King Grooves (ASCAP)
B2: Remix produced for Masters At Work Productions
Seven More Days Music (ASCAP) / King Grooves (ASCAP)
© 2000 BPM King Street Sounds
C1: Written, Produced & Mixed for Planet E Communications, Inc.
Engineered for Stages Recordings.
Taken from the album "Programmed".
Under License from PLanet E Communications, Inc.
© 1999 Planet E Communications, Inc.
C2: Published by Fujipacific Inc. / Manrux Music (BMI)
Under Exclusive License from Cutting Edge / Avex Inc.
© 2000 BPM King Street Sounds
D1: Published by Nu Mood Publishing / © 2000 Nite Grooves
D2: All Music Mixed & Produced for Romatt Productions in association with Eric Niese.
Romatt Music (ASCAP) / Westbury Music (ASCAP) / King Grooves (ASCAP)
© 2000 Nite Grooves
℗&© 2000 Nite Grooves.
A1: 120 BPM
A2: 125 BPM
B1: 122 BPM
B2: 118 BPM
C1: 118 BPM
C2: 172 BPM
D1: 126 BPM
D2: 126 BPM
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nite Grooves
- Copyright (c) – Nite Grooves
- Copyright (c) – BPM King Street Sounds
- Manufactured By – BPM King Street Sounds
- Distributed By – BPM King Street Sounds
- Published By – Lemur Song
- Published By – King Grooves
- Published By – House Fly Music
- Published By – Miquifaye Music
- Published By – Fujipacific Music Inc.
- Published By – Manrux Music
- Published By – Nu Mood Publishing
- Published By – Romatt Music
- Published By – Westbury Music
- Produced For – Wamdue Productions
- Produced For – Double Platinum Productions
- Produced For – Miquifaye Music
- Produced For – Masters At Work Productions, Inc.
- Produced For – Planet E Communications, Inc.
- Produced For – Romatt Productions
- Recorded At – The Butcher Shop
- Engineered At – Stages Recording
- Licensed From – Planet E Communications, Inc.
- Licensed From – Cutting Edge
- Licensed From – Avex Inc.
Abstract Jazz Vibes, Vol. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Исполнитель: Various artists. Various Artists. Abstract Jazz Lounge, Vol. 12 songs. 1997 year. Format mp3. Download compilation for free and listen . Abstract Jazz Lounge III. Release Date 2000-04-17. Label King Street Sounds. People Also Bought. Abstract Jazz Lounge II. Various Abstract Jazz Lounge III. Etichetta: Nite Grooves KCD Jazz Lounge III - a Nite Grooves Compilation, 2001. Frankie Feliciano. El Rio de los Suenos, 05:42. Give It Up MAW Flute Inst. Wonderland Broken Down Mix, 03:49. Jazz Lounge, Vol. Spanish Dancer Unreleased Romatt Jazz Mix. 126 bpm, 6A, G minor, 2000-08-18, House, 0 12. Romatt Project. Listen to Abstract Jazz Vibes, Vol. Average rating:0out of5starsWrite a review. Walmart 563795143. Out of stock. ABSTRACT JAZZ LOUNGE III : A Nite Grooves Compilation contains 13 tracks on this full-length CD available through Nite Grooves. An impressive line-up of the most cutting edge producers and artists including the Ananda Project, Carl Craig, and many JAZZ LOUNGE III : A Nite Grooves Compilation contains 13 tracks on this full-length CD available through Nite Grooves. An impressive line-up of the most cutting edge producers and artists including the Ananda Project, Carl Craig, and many more